My Total: $120.00
Hours to Go
The Mirabel Foundation supports children who have been orphaned or abandoned because of parental drug use.
Money raised could provide:
- a birthday present for a child ($30);
- a family fun day ($120);
- a child's tutoring for one school term ($500);
- a child's extra-curricular and therapeutic needs ($1200). So on Friday, 9th March, staff from the Brisbane offices of Wavemaker and Mediacom will walk 4km. The route will travel from the Southbank Parklands over the Goodwill Bridge, through the Brisbane Botanical Gardens and return - a walk that takes approximately 1 hour. Thanks
- Please help us raise much needed funds for the children cared for by The Mirabel Foundation and sponsor me for this walk.
- Each year, Wavemaker participates in the GroupM Power of One Day. The Power of One Day is set aside for all GroupM agencies to volunteer or fundraise for a nominated charity. In 2018, Wavemaker's charity is The Mirabel Foundation.
Campbell Smith 2018-02-28 19:44:07